Check out our growing list of resources for an effective job search and building a meaning career.
Pick and choose those that resonate with you. They all help you tap into your introvert strengths to build the desired career bath.
Courses • Books • Coaching • Videos • Interviews with experts • Downloadable files • And more!
Click on Resource List to see these resources.
Many introverts find networking challenging... until they shift their perspective! Buy this course to learn:
• Why networking is a powerful tool for your career or business
• Strategies to make it work for you while staying true to your introverted nature
• Energy management and other techniques to get the most of networking.
Going through a career change? Or starting a business?
This mini-course helps you understand:
• How to stand up for yourself when those close to you don't agree with or support your new direction, which drains your energy
• How to overcome your inner barriers like the impostor syndrome, fear, self-doubt, low confidence... to move forward toward your dream!
Ever wondered how your life would be if you have:
• More self-confidence and self-esteem?
• The courage to say “No” whenever you want?
• A meaningful purpose to energize and motivate you?
• Your "toolbox” full of strategies on how to deal with your fears and overcome challenges?
Request a call to see if our 1-on-1 Life Coaching is a good fit for you.
Struggling to find the job you want? To build a meaningful career you actually enjoy?
Let an award-winning author and professional coach help you! You’ll benefit from a decade of experience in applying a coaching approach to employment and career counselling, helping thousands of introverted professionals.
Do you struggle to start or grow your business? Does it feel like your product or service is the best kept secret?
You've created an amazing product (or service), but selling is not your forte and you dislike networking. The irony is: your customer base is made up of extroverts who can't wait to talk about their experiences with your products, and introverts willing to buy without a sales pitch. How to get there?
Do you need ideas, strategies, and support to grow your business?
Run by an experienced facilitator, our Mastermind Group for Introverted Entrepreneurs offers a combination of brainstorming, peer accountability, and resources to sharpen your business skills and achieve success. Members challenge each other to set SMARRT goals and achieve them.
Do you like learning, to self-reflect, and find your own answers?
Written by an introverted award-winning author, our collection of self-help books contains insider tips and strategies for:
• Accessing the hidden job market and build a meaningful career
• Leveraging your introvert strengths to increase self-confidence and have more energy
• Personal and professional development.
Get access to our growing library of FREE resources for introverts:
• Videos (based on Introverts Academy Curriculum)
• Downloadable files (e.g. “30 Introvert Strengths”)
• Interviews with experts
• And more!
We'll notify you when new resources are available.
Are you familiar with the LinkedIn features that could help you proactively achieve your professional goals?
This beginner level course:
• Helps you understand the power of LinkedIn to build your professional path
• Presents fifteen LinkedIn features that transform you from a passive to a proactive user to access the high potential of this platform (700+ million users).
While knowing the LinkedIn features provides a solid base, combining them with powerful strategies will ensure constant professional and personal growth. This advance course introduces you to:
• LinkedIn strategies that increase your visibility, help gain people’s trust and attract new opportunities
• Common and potential LinkedIn pitfalls and how to avoid them to benefit the most of this platform.
Ever wonder how some introverts become more successful than others? Learn:
• What successful introverts have in common
• Which path is better for you: career or entrepreneurship
• How to transition from employee to entrepreneurship while staying true to your introverted nature.